Friday, May 1, 2009

the friggin A

Hmmm, i just thought of him again, though he's a constant visitor in my brain.
At times im elighted by his thoughts and sometimes [like now] i am so irritated. I dont effin understand why i cant stop thinking of him when i know he 's not thinking of me

He could be f*ckin around with lots of girls and Im like wishing that he would really love me, but NVM!

damn it i wont give a f*ck to someone who's...oh, my heart [ its being emo again...hahaha ang corny!]

Why am i like this to him?

hindot na yan, can he just evaporate now...?

His charms is totally irresistable, no wonder lots of girls fall for him.
Many times i told myself that i dont wanna be one of them but whatdaheck
i am so gaga about him...


move on joyce, its been more than a year...and you're being pathetic na!
sabi nga ni ----- ano bang meron sa kanya na hindi mo magawang makalimutan o lumayo , e malamang meron din naman nun ang ibang guy noh...

haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home