Sunday, May 10, 2009

Make You Mine

Out of boredom i decided to just a pick a song in my playlist and have it here in my *new* blog as "song for the month" or probably just for a week or so depending on my "katamaran" level.

I havent been able to update my blog(s) as often as i did before and i feel sorry for somewhat abandoning my main blog "candycoatedteardrops". Im about to change the header on that one again. xD

Is the song dedicated to someone? Nope.
But that song kinda reminded of JR,i used to sing that song in my head and think of him...haha but not anymore, i was deeply infatuated to him but then after all this time i now look at him as a "friend" not a potential "partner", he could be my constant companion but nothing intimate.
We're cool as friends and i dont think i would ever want more than that.
But i must admit he made me so ma-keso before, he made me write some stuff that's too romantic for me.
so haha!

Mother's Day Celebration:
As soon as i got home from work, i greeted mama [of course!]. Went to church at 9:15am and hmp! i didnt expect to see Lalayne's ex-bf there, i thought they're attending the earlier mass but anyways i saw his new GF and duh, she' not pretty...not at all. I'd have to say that those make-ups are not only to cover her not so pretty face but also to hide the bad attitudes she got. How dare she?
And then me and my family had sEX [ siningag express], i love the chilled TAHOOOOO. After an hour or so we went to Divisoria/Tutuban Center, looking for curtain. Wooohoo,i bought 2 cool blouses and 6 boylegs [3 of which i gave to my sister]. Im so tired when we got home that i decided to sleep and not go to SM anymore for the groceries. Had a great time sleeping after...
reading a few pages in Paulo Coelho's The Witch of Portobello xD

Yes,me and Lalayne are talking to each other again after like 2 or 3 weeks of "dedmahan". As soon as i saw her exBf coming, i held her hand and that's it...

Sad News:
Our officemate Beverly lost her dad yesterday i think. I dont know the reason yet, Jr just told me she'll be off for a while since she needs to go to Bukidnon for the funeral and everything.
Lord have mercy on his soul...
@ WORK
Back to work tonight and tomorrow night is our DT-in for being off last night due to the holiday. I decided not to leave the team yet, there's a lot of openings at work but then i changed my mind. I guess its true, we were just carried away with all the pressures and issues at work and we all thought that running away from it is the BEST solution.
But then i just realized we are in a battle, we have to fight!
nax!

I havent finish my resume yet, me and Cheese will go to Makati prolly after next payday, we have plans of going to Canada. It has been a looooooooooooong plan for me, my friends [since college] are all inviting me to join them its just that whenever i think of pursuing that something will happen that'll definitely stop me. But right now i cant figure out the "thing" that is stopping me, oh well i guess i'll start doing it after this.

I've been thinking about Mike all day,i saw this bag in Divisoria and its sooooo nice, i swear im gonna buy it, and guess what's the name of the bag ; MICHAELA - haha!

Hayz, i cant believe i talked about 3 guys already here in my *new* blog, the 1st one is Paul who's been a part of my past and is still haunting me, though Paul and i never really had something serious.

Mike, my recent ex...the main reason why lately i've been daydreaming again.

and JR who used to be my crush , haha he's my boss now. I still feel a little awkward talking to him now, i feel like i have to put a little space between us as a sign of respect to him. Though i think there's no need for that, he doesnt wanna be called Boss and he's saying he's still our friend, nothing can change that...haha oh yeah, everything was proven when he had his house warming and we were all drinking and having a great time. boy, that was fun!
I dont see any changes in him too ever since he became our boss,he's still making fun of me [he just did few hours ago] . Well i did expect he'll change a bit since he got authority now, but he didnt and that makes everyone happy.

Yey, go team dalmatian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home