Tuesday, May 19, 2009

im glad i stayed

and so did my 2 friends...it was just a weird misunderstanding and it feels like i made things complicated, i apologized to JR prolly a-gazillion times, well he says its not really my fault..i was just giving him the messages that i thought is important...so haha! nuff nuff of the work stuff. i dont want more complicated stuff when everything else is complicated i wanna save ME naman. geez, spare me.haha

i just realized if JR didnt say those stuff, and then i decided to just transfer, i wouldnt have this happy nights with them anymore, i wouldnt be able to hang-out with the "real funny" people.

I just got home from ruins & n-los [prolly an hour ago na and its 12:45 am]. We exchanged thoughts & rants at work, i was like nodding all the time...and my usual comments "i know, its like .... '' or "exactly" [which is actually June's pauso] , haha cuz once they talk about the blah blahs i just have to agree with it, cuz i dont fully understand those stuff [its a different level conversation]. Well not that i dont really understand everything about it, its just that i dont do any of those stuff...im just a typical agent and JR and Cheese are my Bosses / Friends [ cuz they dont want me to call them Boss ] ... and i have no intention of understanding everything about it cuz i dont have plans of being like them. like i said, i dont want more complications...i'll just support them :)

They have my support 101%

So what did we do?
Well me and Chicheese ate in ruins and then we played in Timezone again [YAY!], Medyo sumakit braso ko sa baskteball, and of course my favorite - Car Racing! And then we tried the Zombie thing, darn i forgot what's it called. And then there's this very very cute boy who's watching us, so i gave him the gun and he started shooting the ugly zombies, boy he's not scared of those stuff??? that's uberly cool!!!

And then when time's up, not enough points in my card i told him its over, and he kept on looking at me and the card on my hand...aaawww he's soooo cute! So i told him, "let's go!", JR saw the kid too...telling me its a sign, sign for me to have my own kid...naaaah, not now. Im still enjoying my singleness.

But if Jr wasnt there when that cute boy came, i wouldve reloaded my card so he could play more. Haha, i think he's only 3 yrs old or 4...
And then we went back to ruins, bought 3 movies [uninvited, wrong turn 3 and He's just not that into you] , and then the group decided to look for a place where we can drink and just talk. For like 15 minutes we're driving along BF looking for a nice place, bumagsak kami sa n-los. I love the mojos and cheese but it didnt go well with the drink that they got [ if i remember it right, its called 69 , tastes like apple ] . After eating a lot of mojos and drinking 3 shots of that drink + iced tea, my tummy started acting weird. But not weird enough for me to create a scene.Hahaha. We were there for an hour or so, nung naubos na yung inumin we went home na. Its like a road trip pa, ewan ko ba kung anu nasa isip nun ni JR idinerecho nya yung pagdadrive hanggang sa amin, i told him its malayo na...he could just drop me in BF Pilar with Cheese coz i can take the jeep naman, eh wala...hinatid nalang nila ako, and then he and warli will drive back to BF P'QUE pa.Hahaha.

It feels great hanging out with this cool people. Its a good thing talaga i stayed.

I made a quiz in facebook, nauso na kasi ang How Well Do You Know Me na quiz eh, and guess what?!?
Jr got the highest score with 1 mistake lang, of course he doesnt know what im wearing when im sleeping..haha! Siya na ang nakakakilala sa akin ng todo, my other friends told me its hard daw, well i thought all along its easy... And now he's making his quiz.

Im kinda sleepy but i dont feel like going to bed pa.
How true it is that sir Ridz is leaving RAKISTA.COM? OMG, what's gonna happen sa site, and this blog, omg this is like my brain na din, it has a lot of memories, i dont think i'd be able to transfer everything in blogger.com. Ang sad naman, sana tuloy lang tong blog na to.

I still love this site.
Enihoo im gonna check out the DVDs i bought.

xOxO

PLUG-IN:
Daddy Johnny Bravo's [ John Dayao ] movie "LITSONERO" with Paolo Contis is showing on May 28, 2009 , check out the trailer in youtube, its interesting. Hope you'll support this movie. Thanks!


wala akong tinatago, talagang hindi mo lang alam.PIZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home