Monday, May 25, 2009

sober

omg it really feels like my brain isexploding...well para naman hindi masama ang pagsabog, let me release some tension. At isa pa my horoscope for today, ayan sumakto na naman.

Last night at the party,while watching everybody else enjoying their bottles of san mig light and red horse , im thinking of the things i wanna blog about, I was thinking of creating a category or making up different type of party goers, prolly someone did that already [i wouldnt know].My brain is kinda bored [though my physical body is really really tired], i wasnt drinking during the 1st 2 or 3 hours maybe, if i remember it right it was past 10 PM when i had my 1st bottle of san mig light [ang corny, yeah i know]. I was hanging out with a new group Rica, her friend Kat, Warli [which is really my team mate] ,Jut, Kuya Ghen,Melvin, DK and later on with Boss Greg and Boss Gines.Haha they did something funny - and yeah it was great hanging out with them...somehow i feel like i went out of my coffin and enjoying new breed of vampires.LOL. pasensya na, talagang may amats pa ako, got icebag in my head...while blogging.

Nakakatuwa naman makita yung mga taong yun pag lasing. Haha!

I wasnt able to finish my 2nd bottle though,when i went to the rest room, randam ko na ang tama ng alak, i thought we're leaving na din, since Chicheese and the other guys are talking na. So we left Manong's after 2 hrs pa ata.
Went to Cheese's crib with people i never thought will join us, if June was having a bad night coz of hahaha NVM, so was i...but i was able to manage naman, i cooled down after drinking what seems like a bottomless iced tea for me, but it was really a mixed of grand matador and something else i guess. Kuya Mark knows how to mix alcoholic drinks, it was nice. All good men!

Tapos may shisha pa, ok i really dont know how to spell that friggin thingy, but if u guys are familiar with it, you are free to correct me..i guess its so much better than smoking cigars, well i never tried smoking cigarettes naman.

Geeeez, i dont think i'd be able to blurt out the things that i didnt like that night, I guess my horoscope for the day can give u guys a hint, so here it is.

You appear to be having fun today, but a bad feeling is gnawing at you from the inside. You are worried about something that's been on your mind and yet you are so cool that no one even notices that you are hurting. Although you may feel pretty clever about fooling others so easily, you are also disappointed in them because they cannot see past your charade. Forget about blaming anyone; just try to get beyond your resistance so you can be more vulnerable with those you trust.

Buti nalang talaga yung isang crush ko sumunod, YAY! napansin din niya ako(ulet). But the thing or should i say the guy that's been bothering me [as always] ayun...masaya siya, haha.
Oh well, boys will always be boys.

Something 'bout the way you looked at me
Made me think for a moment,
That maybe we were meant to be
Living our lives seperately
And it's strange that things change
But not me wanting you so desperately
Oh why can't I ignore it?
I keep giving it in but I should know better
'Cause there was something 'bout the way you looked at me
And it's strange that things change
But not me wanting you so desperately
You looked my way and said "you frustrate me"
Like you're thinking of lines and times
When you and I were you and me
We took our chance out on the street
Then I missed my chance
And chances are it won't be coming back to me

- desperately ; Michelle Branch

I see your face in my mind as I drive away
'Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
People are people and sometimes we change our minds
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time

And we know it's never simple, never easy
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand

And I can't breathe
Without you, but I have to
Breathe
Without you, but I have to

- Breath Taylot Swift w/ Colbie Caillat

And about the previous entry...well i wasnt really that mad mad, u know what i mean? I just didnt like the stuff they talked about, sana kasi nagtatanong muna yung isa (si yakir). And i didnt mean the miserable thing as something serious and bad, i have forgiven Vincent naman, after all hindi lang naman siya ang nagkamali,I didnt say naman (ata) na siya ang may gusto ng balikan, it was Yakir who wanted reconciliation...pero wag na talaga, cant even say if i can be friends with him. Ayoko lang talaga kapag feeling ko pinapamukha sa akin kung paano ako naging tanga or paano ako nagkamali, alam ko naman pag nagkakamali ako, no need na ulit-uliting i-IN YOUR FACE sa akin.
Let's all move on nalang.

Ayos lang aminado ako, maldita't salbahe talaga ako.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home