Sunday, June 21, 2009

erpat's day...

Well,i really dont have any intention to blog about my father..then i cant help it, so before i do (which i promise myself na it'll be short lang) let me greet all the father's out there.... Happy Father's Day!

We went to divisoria last Saturday (shopping galore), we bought a shirt for him as a gift. But few days before this day....they had a HUGE fight again...coz mama's saying he got a mistress, erpat is denying it (or he could be saying the truth - idk)...and in return Papa is accusing Mama.
Accusing her that she was the one who send that message to the girl ("mistress").

Ang weird kasi eh (SMS)
Mistress : your wife texted me
erpat : what's the message?
Mistress : it doesnt matter, i'll show it to you nalang, if we see each other again...

after a long discussion between me, mama and papu...my father asked her again to forward the message.

"You're Irene from Genpact right? ur my hubby's kabit...umamin na sakin asawa ko"


--- and i was like...Pap, whoever the texter is didnt mention any names...we dont knw if that a-hole is referring to you or mama, she could be talking about someone else...might be a wrong send too, so how come Irene is saying that its mama...its like she admitted na kabit mo siya.
am i right or am i correct? so her message alone made my mama think na they really have this thingy..

after like 2 or 3 days, they're talking to each other again, still cold but then maybe they realized they need to communicate. So we had our lunch sa Max's ,my treat..and all the time my father is nakasimangot. I really didnt like it,but fine! i allowed him to be that way and just enjoy the foods. He is so weird.

ahh f*ck!i dont wanna talk about it anymore, they're old na.

My mama's only wish is that whatever my father is doing to her will not happen to me or my sister, well JP [my sister's bf] is a nice guy naman...and yeah im pretty scared that it'll happen to me.
so help me, Lord

change topic:
well, yeah im still addicted to Farm Town in facebook, just started playing Yoville too, its like SIMS daw.

Black Heart Inertia is the new single of Incubus, haaaaay, Brandon Boyd is still yummy! hihi.

If i heard it right, Mike's got a new gf...its weird coz it made me sad. I was like,thought im over him na...

sisLoraine is right...guess i am better off without him.
its a good thing Mr.Summer is always around, somehow i feel complete...
speaking of which, im talking to him now.hahaha.

somewhat waiting for someone...but i think he's not gonna come.

enihoos, im like on a strict diet.im letting go of toooo much salty foods & oily stuff. Forcing myself to eat veggies and prolly start jogging or working out again. hehe, not eating a lot of rice too. Not because i wanted to loose some weight but because i wanted to live a healthy life. And besides, Mr.Summer is telling me im not fat naman - so haha!

but then after those moments na he's been quiet i kinda felt something different.its hard to explain, but i know its not something about falling inlove with him. err, i'll figure it out sooner or later, im just gonna enjoy his presence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home