Wednesday, June 17, 2009

its a girl thing

you know when your trying to move on from someone, you're like telling yourself na you can do this without the guy's help. right?
most especially if you and that guy really doesnt have "something" , you just feel like letting go and moving on not because you feel like he doesnt love you back but because there are so many factors that you consider and its enough to just...let go.

so that's what i've been doing, im trying to ( like ) stay away from Mr.Summer, and been telling myself that i can do it even if we're seeing each other everyday, and doing a lot of things together.

it was all cool, i thought i was doing ok with it and ( like ) telling myself na, im getting there without him noticing that im staying away...and like being aloof to him and all that.

but when he started being quiet
that's when it hits me...

i was like, "this should be fine, it'll help me to move on...it'll be a whole lot easier for me to let go of my feelings for him..."

and the other side of me is like "im missing him, i miss the way things used to be...i miss the way he does this and that...missing everything"

i cant help but be sad about it.
which reminds me of the movie He's Just Not That Into You, can totally relate to it.
Guess girls really have this moments where in they're like blindly optimistic, we're like telling ourselves a lot of positive stuffs, nothing but good thoughts about relationships...when it all boils down to one thing,
he is just not that into you.











im only praying for one thing regarding this whole issue "help me to love him as a friend...as a friend only, if this is what our fate offers us...help me to accept it, but in the case that he feels the same way...help me make things right"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home